· The Bi-fold door has been removed (along with a few rows of bricks) and re-fitted so that it is now the same width on both sides and the space between it and the windows match. We picked this up the other week but never got the chance to say anything and M have sorted it out themselves which is good.
· We have insulation both upstairs and downstairs, however they have put insulation over the spot in the garage where the wrapping hasn't been replaced. (I briefly spoke to SS this arvo who said he will sort it out).
We Rick realised the ensuite bathroom window is clear glass
when it is meant to be obscure glass Duh! Not sure why we didn’t pick that up a
month or two ago!!
· The top storey bricks are being done and
may even be finished tomorrow before Easter, yipeee! Update: No brickies today 05/04/2012 :-(
· Our SS has been out of action for 10 or so days, I didn’t ask, but I think his medical issues may be a bit more serious as apparently now our new SS is going to be our CM, so our CM will be our first point of call from now on, not sure how I feel about that yet?..
· They have been cutting pipes (plumbing & ducted vac etc) all over the place so I have no idea what is going on there! Will hopefully meet the CM at some point and find out.
· We met our new neighbours for the second time yesterday, they are so lovely! Can’t wait to have new neighbours! They should be in their place in 4 weeks! Half their luck!
and now for some pics :-)
Now you see them:
Now you don't:
Outside the main bedroom balcony:
This bit will have cladding in "evening haze" (cream colour) the same as the garage doors
Bricks, bricks and more bricks
Looking forward to having a fence in and some trees, so our view won't be of next doors rainwater tank!